Sheng Tang Peony
Men's Fine Linen Top w/ Copper Button
A relax fit linen shirt, with oriental design collar and carved copper button.
Linen is one of the oldest textile fibres used by humans, it may date back over 30,000 years. Linen was used in ancient civilizations including Mesopotamia and ancient Egypt, and linen is mentioned in the Bible as well.
Linen is very strong and absorbent and dries faster than cotton. Because of these properties, linen is comfortable to wear in hot weather and is valued for use in garments.
Sheng Tang Peony always uses high quality linen to make the most comfortable garments.
- Oriental Design Collar
- Hand Carved Copper Button
- Mother of Pearl Buttons
- Relax Fit
- Chest: 112cm
- Length: 68cm
Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement
- 100% Fine Linen
Shipping & Return:
- DISPATCH DELAY NOTICE: due to current COVID-19 safety measures at our studio, please allow an additional 1-2 business days for your order to be dispatched.
- The approximate shipping time is 1-3 weeks due to the pandemic, this DOES NOT take into consideration delays in the ordering process, shipping delays, public holiday periods. We do our very best to despatch your orders as soon as practicable.
- Full priced items can be returned for a refund or credit note.
- Sale items and items purchased during a promotional sale (manually or automatically), are final sale unless faulty.
- For full information on the shipping, return policy, click Learn more
- Hand-wash with cold water
- Mild dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Regular ironing, steam or dry, at low setting
As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the above images, thanks for your understanding.