Sheng Tang Peony
18K Tian-Tsui Bamboo Earrings w/ Pearls
The design depicts "bamboo under the moonlight", uses kingfisher feather with freshwater pearl.
Tian-tsui craftsmanship reached its peak in the middle of the Qing Dynasty, and can be worn only by royal family. It is characterized by never fading, good gloss, and colorful colors, the production process is extremely complicated.
During production, the gold or silver pieces are first made into a pattern bottom support, and then a groove is welded along the edge of the pattern with gold wire. Artisan will apply an appropriate amount of special jewelry glue to the middle part, and skillfully paste the feathers of the kingfisher on the metal base made of gold and silver to form an auspicious and exquisite pattern. After that, gems will inlaid into the supporter, such as pearls, emeralds, red corals, agates, tourmalines, etc...
- Bamboo pattern
- Fresh Water Pearls
- 18K Gold
- Avoid wearing when washing hands, showering, applying lotion, working out
- Avoid direct spray of perfume, cosmetic spray, and hair product on items.
- Avoid contact with chemical product.
- Leave it in a sealed bag if possible
Shipping & Return:
- DISPATCH DELAY NOTICE: due to current COVID-19 safety measures at our studio, please allow an additional 1-2 business days for your order to be dispatched.
- The approximate shipping time is 1-3 weeks due to the pandemic, this DOES NOT take into consideration delays in the ordering process, shipping delays, public holiday periods. We do our very best to despatch your orders as soon as practicable.
- Full priced items can be returned for a refund or credit note. * Please note due to hygienic reasons, restrictions apply to all JEWELRY, LIFESTYLE, CHINESE BOX, and FACE MASK.
- Sale items and items purchased during a promotional sale (manually or automatically), are final sale unless faulty.
- For full information on the shipping, return policy, click Learn more
As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the above images, thanks for your understanding.